It snowed. A lot. I don't like it. Ok actually thats a lie. I liked it for about an hour when I was jumping in snow piles after dinner. The next day when I fell down a flight of stairs because they were so slippery from the snow, I no longer liked it. And my feelings have yet to change. It's wet and gross. The only good kind of snow is the nice clean snow that no one has walked through or driven over. But that kind of snow lasts about 30 minutes. Also, falling snow is better than rain, cuz its not as wet. But once it has hit the ground its just plain dangerous. Slippery and deadly. Lets just say that I will never permanently live anywhere it snows. And its freaking cold!!! Its pretty sad that when its only 30 degrees outside, I can live with just a small jacket. What is happening to me?!? In California, I would have had 5 jackets on in 30 degree weather. The picture is the snow outside my window. Snow was actually falling but you can't really tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment