Tuesday, November 24, 2009
New Moon!
Can I just say that it was FREAKING AMAZING!!! Seriously. I liked New Moon 50 million times better than Twilight. And could Jacob be any hotter? I seriously doubt it. Mom and I decided we were going to go see it again when I come home for Christmas and I'm definitely looking forward to it. Yesterday, I wore a shirt I had bought at the premire and it has a giant picture of shirtless Jacob on it. All the guys I saw that day either gave me strange looks or were like "Oh my gosh, not you too." And all the girl's were like "OH MY GOSH!! I LOVE YOUR SHIRT!!" I even had random girls I didn't know come up to me and ask to see it better. haha It was quite halarious. So anyways, if you haven't seen it, you better go do so asap. Cuz it's almost life changing. ;]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment