
This Wednesday was the annual (or so I think) True Blue event at BYU. Basically I don't know what the point really is, but I'm assuming it's just to show support for our school and maybe our football team. There was a jello eating contest and an ultimate frisbee game. But really the cool part was the blue foam slip 'n' slide. Yes that's right, blue foam. Like neon blue. I went with Shae and then we met up with two guys from our ward, Andy and Adam. We had to wait in line but it was sooo worth it. They had a tarp set up down a hill on Heleman Fields and then a foam hose spraying foam all the way down it. It sounds wierd and not so much fun but it was freaking fabulous. They also had foam pits where they had just sprayed a buttload of foam on the ground but it was kind of gross and muddy. So we avoided that until some guy came back with a foam hose and we just stood in front of the hose and got covered in foam. Then we went home, all foamy and got blue all down the carpet in our dorm hallway and all over the bathroom. Good thing we have amazing cleaning ladies. =]
No comments:
Post a Comment